Monday, November 8, 2010

Back story.

A little bit of back logging here. I feel that if I just dive into what I want to say without explaining my train of thought. The point would be lost. So here goes.......
     I am by no means a drama queen or a gossip. Far from it. I don't relish talking down to people or belittling in anyway. I grew up  being the one that was there for anyone that needed me. I was the voice for the misfits and the ones bullied.  I don't rank myself with anyone. I don't  put myself above anyone. I put family and friends first.
Why? That's how I was raised and that's what I believe is the right thing to do.  Now did I always have this view point and stick with it? No. I've made my fair share of mistakes and then some. I don't like being the center of attention and even just explaining this much about myself has already seemed like way too much.  I do however want to share my experiences with people. Why? We all need to learn some how. So back to my points. Ha. To make this easier and less wordy. I'll just list  them.

Dislikes

*Stuck up people
*Fake People
*Drama Lamas
*People that stick with their snap jugdements
*Liers
*Bullies
*People in general.......Just kidding!
*Crazy drivers.
*Narrow minded people

Now I don't hate these people. I DON"T HATE ANYONE. I do however struggle with disliking them. I just recently "regained" my faith in God, but That's another story.

I do believe that is enough to help set up for my next post.
Thank you for actually reading this so far and I'm sorry if I bore you.

No comments:

Post a Comment