Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Deployment. What else is new.

Tomorrow. Yup. It starts for real tomorrow and I honest to God, don't know how I am supposed to feel. I've been with out my husband since December 27th 2010.  I said my peace with every emotion floating through my body at the time. Now I just want it done. I know I'll only be able to talk to him maybe once a week now if I'm lucky and I promised to email him everyday. Even if I had nothing to say, other then I love you.  I already have his first care package almost ready. Mainly filled with his favorite treats and covered with drawings, stickers and quotes. I'm a Scrape Booker. So I had plenty of stickers to use. I'm also putting  H's hand print  on a piece of paper for every month that he's away.  I gave him two bottles of Izzie wrapped in  diapers. lol I thought it would be cute and I forgot to buy bubble wrap. Well I need to put H to bed. Working on the routine. I wish the best of luck to all the other ladies and sailors going through this with me. God speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment