Thursday, January 6, 2011

An update of sorts.

So........

The bonus money finally showed up! Yay! Bills and such are taken care of. Which is a huge weight off my shoulders. I finally got Christmas gifts for everyone and my new car! I love it. God bless the person that invented heated seats and remote start!   I realize that deployment is coming up pretty fast now. Leave just didn't seem long enough. I wish I had more time with him, but gotta deal with the choice we made. That choice by the way, wasn't for pride and country. Don't get me wrong. Those things are great, but we made the choice mainly due to the economy. My husband realized that he wanted to start a family with me and realized that jobs were lacking. Not to mention the college opportunity and the bonuses  Plus  his grandpa was in the air force and I think his great grandpa was in the Navy. So maybe a little bit of pride then.  I get annoyed at people that are overly proud. It's like good for you, but chill out. We get in already.  Anyway now that I went off on that brief tangent. lol   I've spent the last couple days shopping for random things. Stuff needed around the house and bigger clothes for H.  My husband is 6'1 and I'm 5'2.   H is gonna be 2 at the end of April and is over 35 inches tall. He's been over half my height for a while.  Luckily  he's only is 24 months to 3T right now. i love shopping for baby clothes, even though he's not really a baby anymore. 
On that note. We didn't get pregnant.  We tried and failed, but we had a crappy time frame. Between getting regular again, moving and leave.  there just wasn't a whole lot of time. I'm sad, but I'll deal. At least I can hard core work of looking hot when my husband gets back from deployment. Whenever the heck that is.   I'm booking a suite at the Sybaris. for then. It will be awesome.
The Dells weekend is coming up fast!!!! I booked everything!  Yay. Baby free time. Speaking of that my parents have been watching H like crazy lately. It's been great. I love them so much!  They are awesome grandparents and H acts like an angel for them. lol  Well  I think that's a pretty good update for now.
later days

1 comment:

  1. Hooray you got the bonus! That is such a relief I am glad for you. We joined the Navy too because of the economy and the job situation. The Hubs wanted to be able to support me and get us set up for an easier life. Granted he was in the Air Force before and there were things he missed about being in the military, by no means did he just re-join out of pride. I totally feel you on the people who seem to be overly proud. There is nothing wrong with being proud, but some when some people put it out there, it seems like they are bragging or telling me "You should be as proud as me or you aren't a good milispouse, I am better than you" lol maybe I am just reading too far into it.

    ReplyDelete