Friday, January 28, 2011

Nelected:random blog

I've been bad about keeping anything up to date. I have however managed to watch the 2 and a half seasons of Private practice I missed and catch up on Grey's anatomy. Oh and Royal pains.  I feel like a junkie. Lol. I don't have cable. I watch everything online or downloaded. I'm on the hunt for a good picture and movie laptop. If anyone has any advice. I looked around Best buy for over 15 minutes and no one offered help. My kid was screaming and I was done. Went grocery shopping today. Took all frocking day. I miss my husband and I miss living without a room mate. I love my sister, but I knew I get annoyed sooner or later with the lack of privacy. My husband had his first port call this week. He promised me something pretty. H is working on learning body parts and words. Aunt Lisa sounds like Jesus. He's been saying Grandpa a lot, cuz my dad has been watching him every morning while I go feed a friends horses. Her mom broke her ankle and she asked me to feed them. It doesn't take long, but her mom is a hoader and has cats. My ocd drives me crazy everytime I had to go in the house to get the barn boots and gloves. The horses are getting sassy with me lately. the barely let me in before they try to get the hay. lol. Got our taxes back already. H moves to a new bed as soon as we buy it. I'm also getting a printer. Need to start printing coupons and the family update letter. I miss VA a little bit. I really miss my other military friends being soon close.  Well that's my random update for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment