Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 19:A picture and a letter



I'll never let you down,
or turn your smile into a frown.

I will care about you
and everything you do.
I promise to treat you right,
and do my best not to start any fights.
I'll be the best friend that I can be,
I'll stand by you, you'll see.
 
I'll listen to you when you need to talk,
When things are changing quickly, 

I'll be your rock. 
This friendship promise is for you my friend,
to let you know I'll be there for you until the end.

2 comments:

  1. I know it sounds corny and young, but never the less I mean it. I didn't write but it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not it's little things like this that matter most. (:
    We all need someone who is gonna be there to listen and be a good friend when a friend is needed and you are just that Sammie!

    ReplyDelete