Sunday, February 20, 2011

Deployment:Sex deprived

 I don't mind sharing or listening. So if you are easily offend by sexual content then don't read this. I like I've said before this is my first deployment and I'm just writing the feelings as they come.  I miss my husband. That's a given, but lately I've really missed my husband in a certain way. That's right I miss the sex. SEX SEX SEX.  I've been wired that way  since I was young, but lately everything is dirty to me.  I need my husband to come home. Lets be honest there's only so much you can do on your own.  It's slightly unnerving sometimes and then I think about homecoming at what it's going to be like for both of us.  It's crazy how much you miss sex when it's gone and I don't believe in cheating for any reason. So I'm stuck waiting lonely and horny for months. This  is where I pat every military wife on the back and say we rock and I hope I'm not the only one.

2 comments:

  1. sammie---just read your entire blog this morning. did not knew you posted! cheers to what seems like will be a creative and therapeutic outlet for you! happy writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ok poor david we couldn't do anything before he left cuz i wasn't healed yet so instead of him waiting 6 months it'll be 8 months for us without sex and sadly when I was prego we had sex like once a month so i can't wait until david gets home!! hahahaa

    ReplyDelete