Monday, February 14, 2011

Deployment: undirected anger.

I don't know if there are stages to the emotions you feel while your loved one is deployed, but if there is I'm currently at undirected anger. I'm just mad. Not boiled over or burnt to a crisp. Just annoyed I guess. I knew this would be hard. I just figured I'd just be lonely.  Not angry at everything thing and everyone. I'm feel angry at my husband for leaving. I'm angry at the Navy for taking him and angry at myself your let him go. I'm angry at my family for the looks and the you knew what you were in for. The "he'll be back soon enoughs  and I'm sorrys" I know they mean well and I know they love me, but lets be honest. They have no idea how I feel. I love the help and I don't think I could make it through without them, but sometimes I wish I was closer to people that do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment