Monday, February 28, 2011

Deployment.: uncertainty.

 I know how long my husband will be gone for. It's the after that part that continues to change.  I moved home for this deployment and our lease isn't up until November. My husband gets back before that, but when we first planned this out. It made sense to to move home, because they talked about deploying not too long after they got back. Now they are talking about waiting like 7 months in between.  I don't want to keep H away from Matt that long, but I don't know for sure about anything.  Matt doesn't know anything for sure either. I was another thing I didn't know would become so consuming about being a Navy wife.  We still want to get pregnant again, but you never know when that's gonna go through either. It would be nice if it happened closer to when he has to leave again. Plus these are thing yous want to talk about face to face. Not through email and short phone calls. Chalk another one up to the list of pros and cons of being a Navy wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment