Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A gift for me.

My Christmas present this year is a girls weekend at the spa without my son! We are staying at the Wilderness  hotel and going to Sundara spa. I'm taking my sister and our friend E with me as my gift to them.  I wanted to bring my bff with, but I don't know when she'll be back to the area. This will be the second time I will be away from my son for a 2 day period. I'm looking forward to shopping and eating without having to juggle an active toddler. I love him, but I need some mommy time. I have been to Sundara before and I got their signature massage last time and it was amazing! They have a purifying ritual you go through before your service. It  is spectacular. This year, I'm spoiling myself with a dream facial and a signature pedicure. My sis went last year too and is getting the same thing as me. Our friend, E, hasn't been their before. She wants a massage and a pedicure.  We are planing on taking a Sleigh ride and  going to KnuckleHeads.  I'm looking forward to going to Sarentos and the Brat House. I love going to the Dells. There's lots to do.  Plus there is a Tanger outlet and Market Square Cheese.  It's going to be a great trip!

2 comments: