Monday, December 13, 2010

Somone needs to shoot the drama lama!

I'm cool with pretty much everyone. There are only a few select people I choose not to get along with. Honestly I just avoid them. I've  had more than my fair share of the drama lama.  I don't think it's that hard to not have those people in your life, unless of course they are family. That gets tricky, but when it comes to who you let in your life and hang out with it is your choice.  I won't name names, but a lot of my "facebook" friends complain about so and so stabbing them in the back and people talking shit. Why don't you just delete them? Try not calling or texting them.  If they are trying to hurt you and mess up your life then why are you friends? I don't understand.!  Just kick them out of your life! Or better yet. Confront them! Call them out. Not on Facebook, but to their face. Don't let them get away with it. Are we still in high school?  Honestly, if you don't try to get rid of the problem upfront you're asking for drama and you're just as childish as the person that's doing it.

1 comment:

  1. I think some people say they don't want the drama in their life, but in fact they thrive on the attention it brings. I don't know if their life is so boring they feel the need to stir the drama pot to make life more exciting or what. But I am with you, I learned not too long ago to cut the people out of your life (facebook included!) if you truly want to be free of the drama!

    ReplyDelete