Monday, December 13, 2010

My husband. 12/15/2010

                                                                        (Last winter)



That's all I have left until leave with my husband. Lord knows I miss him. He's one of those guys you thought didn't exist.  I'm not bragging. No, he's not a super model or a billionaire. Nothing like that.



 He's a nice normal human. He's not over powering or pushy. He lets me do what I want within reason. He's supportive and kind,  but he can be stern if need be. He's an amazing and loving father.
                                                                        (4months)



  Granted he's horribly messes and is not allowed to handle the finances, but he wants to support his family.    He's a wonderful cook, who enjoys the challenge of working around my food intolerances.
                                                                   (11months)


He loves me for who I am and I him. He's a nerd and proud of it, but he doesn't try to inflict his nerdiness on me.  We understand each other so well it's creepy. We don't always have to be doing stuff together and can enjoy silence. ( if we ever get any)  I'm blessed to have him in my  life. 


                                                                          (over due)

No comments:

Post a Comment