Monday, December 6, 2010

a letter served

I neglected this long enough. My last post was that I was that I was gonna write the next day only to have a very sick toddler all night and no real sleep. Then I simply forgot. To  be honest I can't remember the point to my last post and I'm on a different chain of thought. I went through something yesterday that nearly ate me alive. I got a letter from my husbands ex girlfriends boyfriend saying that my husband was cheating on me. by cheating I mean sexting and dirty pics.  I had no way of finding out anything until this afternoon being that my husbands underway.  I played a thousand different scenarios in my head. I wasn't sure what I should believe. I know my husband, but then again. He is a male, but the letter was off and there was history with them. turns out that my husband has been helping her work up the courage to leave the guy9uz he's a possessive jealous crazy person and he sent the letter to hurt Matt. He's abusive and my husband very much likes to be a superhero. I went through hell thinking that things might be over cuz of some asshole. Brilliant. Now I know what you're thinking. why did you doubt him? I completely. I just know what I look like and what this girl looks like. I more thought she might be trying to steal my husband more then my husband going after her and I've been the other woman before  in the past. I just doubt men in general. I should have just waited and not thought about it!ut that's a weak point for me. I had to wait for answers everything is ok now. other then my self esteem. it hits hard when you think of your man with another person.  pardon any spelling mistakes using my phone. I ever want to feel that way again.

No comments:

Post a Comment