Friday, December 10, 2010

Waiting. Not my strong suit.

I've been waiting. Waiting for  everything. If I could actaully do something that I haven't done already or something consrtuctive I would have by now.  Well since you asked. I'm waiting for my husbands reenlistment bonus. We have it all worked out and budgeted. I even have everything set up to pay bills, put into savings and buy Christmas gifts. Problem is that it's not here yet. Long story short. Navy messed up 6 times. My biggest worry is the fact that I need to buy plane tickets for my husbands leave trip home on the 15th. Yeah. Ouch. Everyday, we wait, the more it costs. So it went from beeing just over 200 to being over 410. I like things to be worked out by now, but I fear it will come late and I don't want less time with my husband. This is the last time I will see him before he deploys. Then he's gone for 6-8 monthsand that's only the begining. I've preyed about it daily, but I fell werid doing that for money. So I'm back to the waiting. which I suck at.

No comments:

Post a Comment